Let The Redeemed of The Lord, Say So

9:12 PM

He is kind.
He is courageous.
He is faithful.
He is generous.
He is gracious.
He is patient.
He is loving.
He is creative.
He is abounding in joy.
He is servant-hearted.
He is strong.
He is brave.
He is wise.
He is humble.
He is sovereign.
He is holy.
He is compassionate.
He is sensitive.
He is forgiving.
He is relentless.
He is passionate.
He is just.
He is righteous.
He is healing.
He is truth.
He is faith.
He is glorious.
He is perfect.
He is splendid.
He is comforting.
He is understanding.
He is accepting.
He is flawless.
He is peaceful.
He is good.
He is liberty.
He is freedom.
He is wonderful.
He is saving.
He is giving.
He is salvation.
He is redemption.
He is mercy.

He is mine and I am His.  Because I am His and He has redeemed me I will say so all the days of my life.  He is so much more, my life is not my own, I am bought with a price so I will live to tell of His wondrous love, His saving grace, and unending mercy.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 6 of the challenge to find out more about my story of how He has redeemed me and why I say SO.

What about you, I'd love to hear more about you and your story of Redemption, and how He has redeemed you. What has He redeemed you from?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Triggers Book

31 Days of Writing 2015

31 Days of Writing 2015
A Journey of a Wandering Heart

31 Days of Writing 2014

Five Minute Fridays